Sunday, August 29, 2010

My 5th Anniversary

This year for the 1st time we didn’t celebrate our anniversary. No cards, no gifts, no dinner, nothing! All of us in the house were sicked. Started with Nabila then Iman then it was me thereafter my Mom, next was my Dad continued with my husband and the last one was my sis. Everyone was vomiting and having diarrhea. It has been a week now, my son is still exhausted and basically he got no energy to play his Thomas set. I’m kindda worried. I really hope he can recover by tomorrow. To celebrate my anniversary would be meaningless if my children aren’t well. They are the most expensive asset in my entire life. A designer bag, a diamond bracelet or a luxury dinner treat would not bring any happiness if Iman or Nabila are still lying on the bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...