Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Becoming A Mother


I never really liked children. I remembered few years back whilst on a trip to Gold Coast, this 5 year girl tag along with our group and came to me. I direct shoot, “go away I don’t like children”, Plain and direct statement. Nah kau…terus dia nangis pi story kat mak dia.

The fact is at that time I feel children are nuisance! Memeningkan and they have all sorts of perangai especially those in the range of 3yrs to 7 yrs old. I don’t cuddle my colleagues babies, not even my cousins!

When the doc told me I was pregnant, I was dumbfounded. I was in tears not knowing what lies ahead. I wasn’t ready. It wasn’t in our plan. Not now anyway. I’m still in the honeymooning process. My mom was ecstatic and so was my husband. But of course God is great, he knows the best things in life for you. And now I’m blessed with 2 lil cheris and I even got a pair, Alhamdullilah! I cant imagine if my life lingers only with my husband. We might end up feeling lonely. Nowadays when I’m around friends who are eagerly waiting to become mommy after years of trying makes me feel even more thankful.

I enjoy being with children these days well not 100% enjoy ler but the graph has definitely strikes higher than the last Gold Coast trip hehehehe….Oh ya, I just became a Mak Besaq, a nephew just emerged on 30th July 2010, Irfan Faris.

2 comments:

  1. I proudly confirm that Nasha now is 180 degrees of Nasha 5 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. em. u gimme ideas to blog about that

    ReplyDelete

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...