If i can do it...of course you can..such an easy piece and you won't regret it! Trust me
Got this recipe from Handle The Heat
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
From Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
Makes 30 (Note: I halved this recipe and it was very easy, 30 of these cupcakes would surely be the death of me) I pun make half, i got around 24
- 42 cream-filled sandwich cookies, such as Oreos, 30 left whole, and 12 coarsely chopped
- 2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature 1 pound~454gram, i used 400gram pun sedap
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- Pinch of salt
2. With an electric mixer on medium high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
3. Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
4. Divide batter evenly among cookie-lined cups, filling each almost to the top. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. (Masa buat tak baca item ni so terhentam sampai 40mins sebab nampak tak masak2..but still it taste great even makan masa hot, another tray i buat at 22mins) Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Remove from tins just before serving.
I think i'm gonna do again for AidilAdha coz sour cream ada 1/2 cup left. This round i wanna try without the base, solely crush the oreo into the batter.Mmmmmmmm.....
Nite people. Sweet Dream, Sleep Tight